Dr. Miaken Zeiger | Monday March 16, 2020
Health & Safety Precautions Taken In Our Office.
The health and safety of our community and patients are our top priority.
I am following the CDC and Colorado Dept. of Public Health & Environment closely. As of now, we remain open. In addition to the above precautions, we are spacing out adjustments to limit the number of people in the office at one time.
With growing questions and concerns around CoVID-19 / Coronavirus, we are taking precautionary measures to reduce the spread of germs, in addition to our regular and thorough cleaning of all surfaces and equipment, including:
1. Washing hands and use of Thieves hand sanitizer between each patient.
2. Wiping down our tables with disinfectant/Norwex between each patient.
3. Cleaning all high-touch areas with increased regularity, including: doorknobs, pens, front desk, chairs/wobbles, bathroom.
4. Patients will no longer be allowed to handle their travel cards/charts.
5. Social distancing is being done as part of the precautions, including no hugging, shaking hands, etc.
6. Table face paper will not be thread through table anchors.
7. Thieves hand sanitizer stations are located at the front desk, adjusting area, and exam area.
8. Diffusing Pro-shield/Thieves essential oil, which has shown to kill viruses.
9. 24-hour use of the Triad Aer, an active air purifier, which uses ozone to impact and destroy contaminated air particles, sanitize surfaces, furniture, etc.
10. Nightly, utilizing the Triad Aer Sanitizer + Boost feature, which increases ozone cleaning.
11. As of now, Spinal Workshops will be cancelled for the remainder of March.
“Mildly ill patients should be encouraged to stay home and contact their healthcare provider by phone for guidance about clinical management.”
• If you and/or your children have no known contact with, and are not expressing symptoms consistent with CoVID-19 / Coronavirus (productive cough, non-productive cough, bronchitis, respiratory infection, sore throat, fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, severe fatigue no associated with travel, myalgia, and arthralgia,) you will be scheduled during normal business hours.
• Patients expressing any of the above symptoms are asked to stay home and contact the office for the most appropriate action.
• Patients over 60 or immune-compromised, please contact the office to schedule your adjustment at an appropriate time.
• We encourage you to NOT cancel your appointments. You are in charge of your own health and receiving regular adjustments raises your level of white blood cells that fight infection and foreign invaders in your body, thereby strengthening your immune system.
Please understand, these measures are out of an abundance of caution. We must balance reasonable caution with positive opportunities and sources of joy. Please do not hesitate to call or message/email with questions or concerns.
Yours in Health,
Dr. Miaken, Amanda & Jess